Saturday, October 30, 2010

Kepadasiapayangterasa.

I dont know wether this is an appropriate time to be discussing this. To that very someone whom i have shunned from my life, the reason i post this blog is to beg for fogiveness. Maybe i was being a drama queen (well, i think i should be in that state), emotional, over the top, egoistic and selfish. Well, that is the only 'bad' adjectives that i could think of right now to describe myself. I'm sorry for all the hurtful things that i have said to you. The nasty things which ive described you. The prayer which i prayed to God so He will punish you for what you have done to me. IM SORRY. Im sorry for being a sneaky little biatch. May ALLAH blessed you and Her. May you will happy here and the hereafter."


2 comments:

  1. Kepadasiapayangterasa.???????
    sape mkn ayam kfc, die rase la hot n spicy..
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so weird lah fadilaaaahhhhh!!!!
    So kau rase kat negeri arab ade KFC ke?

    ReplyDelete